Campaign for Reparative Justice and Democracy Reform
Journey to Jubilee is a campaign for reparative justice and democracy reform through racial healing and transformation in partnership with the National Council of Churches and Harvard University’s William Monroe Trotter Collaborative.
- CitiGroup: Not addressing racial gaps between Blacks and Whites has cost the U.S. economy up to $16 million over the past 20 years.:
- How Institutional Racism Affects the U.S. Gross Domestic Product (forbes.com).
- Business Case for Racial Equity – W.K. Kellogg Foundation (wkkf.org)
- What We Get Wrong About Closing the Racial Wealth Gap – The Samuel DuBois Cook Center on Social Equity (duke.edu)
- Racism is hurting the economic well-being of the US and its workforce — including white workers | The Kinder Institute for Urban Research (rice.edu)
- Eliminating the Black-White Wealth Gap Is a Generational Challenge – Center for American Progress
- Closing the racial wealth gap requires heavy, progressive taxation of wealth (brookings.edu)
- It’s Time for U.S. Business Leaders to Talk About Reparations (hbr.org)