Sunday, October 13:
- 3:00pm – 6:00pm: Executive Committee Meeting
- 6:00pm – 7:00pm: Dinner (Staff, ExCom, MERC)
- 7:00pm: Membership and Ecclesial Relations
Monday, October 14:
- 9:00am – 5:00pm: Convening Table meetings
- 10:00am – 4:00pm: Parallel track for seminarians and others not attending Convening Tables
- 5:30pm: Awards Dinner
- 7:30pm – 9:00pm: Opening Worship: Presiding Bishop Elizabeth Eaton (ELCA) preaching.
- Welcome and greetings from local, national, and international colleagues: Mary Ann Glover, Virginia Council of Churches; Jim Winkler, National Council of Churches; Rev. Dr. Olav Fyske Tveit, World Council of Churches.
- Video: Doctrine of Discovery, Archbishop Mark MacDonald, Canadian Council of Churches, North American President, WCC
Tuesday, October 15:
- 8:30am – 9:45am: Plenary: Ending Racism: Confronting our Past – Legacies of Slavery. Prayer and devotion.
- 8:45am – 9:15am: Keynote Address: Legacies of Slavery
- 9:20am: Load buses for Old Point Comfort
- 10:30am: – Commemoration and recognition of the arrival of enslaved African persons and celebration of years of resistance, Dr. Agnes Abuom, Moderator, World Council of Churches
- 12:30pm – Lunch and program with Dr. Ibram X. Kendi
- 3:30pm – Break
- 4:30pm – 6:00pm: Exploring complicity of U.S. church in legacies of slavery
- 6:00pm – 7:30pm: Dinner, World Council of Churches Relations Committee meeting
- 7:30pm – Closing Worship, Ritual of Commitment: Ending Racism: Pointing Toward God’s Preferred Future and our next steps in that direction. Bishop Claude Alexander, preaching.
Wednesday, October 16:
- 8:00am – 9:30am: Local and Regional Ecumenism Committee (LRE) meeting
- 9:00am – 3:00pm: Meeting of the Governing Board